Library Research Assignment
Due next Wed. (Nov. 16th). If you weren't in class yesterday, you will be contacted with special directions. For those who were in class, continue reading below:
- Split the questions up, but consider going to the library as a group. It will be funner than going alone, and you can help each other out if you're having problems.
- Questions 2, 6, 8, 11, 14, 15 can be done from a home computer. Please make sure to share these equally among group members. I think I actually listed seven questions that could be done remotely (not in the library) during class, but after a recount I only come up with six...
- In order to provide the "stack location" in question 2, you might have to go to the library. I couldn't find the info online.
- You might be able to figure out 13 without stepping foot in the library. Hard to tell.
Download it here.Possibly more info on the way...