Brian Condrey's Fall 2005 RHE 306 Course (MW * PAR 1)
Monday, October 10, 2005
  "Help! I'm trapped in Brian's Course Weblog!"...or Terrorism and Emotional Appeals


This short video, which I found on the internet, focuses on the use of scare tactics at the 2004 Republican National Convention. Click on Dick to play clip (.mov).
 
Comments:
Is Web 2.0 similar to Web 0.5?
File-Sharing/Flickr = FTP/Gopher Tagging = Meta Keywords This could be seen as a step backwards, but it feels more like a step forwards.
Take a look at my 'walking companion' related site. It can be found here walking companion.

Wishing you every success with your own site.
 
How to help
Canadians are again being called upon to dig into their wallets to help victims of tragedy, this time the area near the Pakistan-India border where a strong earthquake Saturday killed tens of thousands of ...
Hello, I seemed to have stumbled upon your blog by accident but it sure does make interest reading. I was actually surfing for more information on hotel george washington dc. Still I’m glad I stopped by!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / November 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]